All by myself in Dubai airport… (at Dubai International Airport - Terminal 3)
OKAY SO RULES:
- This ends September 1st at midnight of whatever time zone you live in, I’ll be choosing a winner the next day
- I’ve been thinking about it and you don’t have to be following me, I want to do a giveaway, not gain dozens of followers who didn’t even want to follow me in the first place. If you checked out my blog, though, that would be extremely nice of you!
- I’m not sure how much money I will be able to spend, so let’s say one winner gets one book, there’s a possibility there will be more than one winner. I’ll keep you updated.
- You need to reblog this post to enter. Likes count only if you reblogged it first.
- You can have whatever edition (that the Book Depository has) and whichever book in a series you like.
- If you prefer any other book than the ones listed above you can say so, but it’s the theme what’s fun. But this giveaway is for you, I won’t argue.
- I’ll be using the Book Depository so 1) your country needs to be on the list of where they ship to (they ship almost everywhere, don’t worry), 2) you need to be comfortable giving me your address, I won’t do anything creepy with it (I wouldn’t even know what to do with it, I could send you a christmas card).
- If you have any questions just come here
GOOD LUCK GUYS AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!
ONE THING YOU SHOULD NEVER CALL AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN
There are many ways to kindly and respectfully compliment the way a woman looks. But one descriptor that should be left out of such comments? “Exotic.”
Cristen Conger of the How Stuff Works podcast, Stuff Mom Never Told You, takes on the topic of “exotic” beauty.
The ABC's of Avatar: The Last Airbender
This avatar side blog has been going strong for about 2 years now and somehow I reached 4,000+ followers a couple weeks ago! For me, this is a pretty big accomplishment so I wanted to do something different to celebrate. Instead of making icons, a follow forever, psd packs, etc, I decided to make this. A gif set that captures the essence of Avatar: The Last Airbender, a show we all fell in love with almost 10 years ago and still love to this day. Avatar was such a big part of my childhood and it feels like all I’ve done is blink and now I’m an adult starting college this fall! But ya know what? I’m ready to start my own grand adventure and who knows, maybe I’ll end up changing the world like my buddy Aang. (;
To all my lovely followers, this one’s for you!
"PALESTINIAN GIRL, YOUNGEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD"
"When someone enrols in the medicine school that one of the longest schooling required profession, by the time they finish school they will be around 30-or at least on their late 20s. But not for this girl; Eqbal Asa’d is a Palestinian Muslim woman that started the Medicine school when she was just 14 years old, ‘myhijab.info’ reports. Asa’d got her Bachelor degree in Medicine with Honors and was set by the Guinness World Records as the youngest doctor in the World, according to the report. She has been signed to go to Ohio, U.S to continue her education even further and become a Pediatrician." - Source
YOU GUYS SHE IS THE YOUNGEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD. SHE IS A FEMALE, A MUSLIM AND A MINORITY. AND SHE IS THE YOUNGEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD.
WHY ARE WE NOT HEARING MORE ABOUT HER?
ECHOES OF US release giveaway!
I’ve been interested in photography for a while now, and I was really excited these past few months to get to work with vlcphoto on some shoots. In particular, we did a series of Hybrid Chronicles themed photos with two lovely models to play Eva/Addie and Ryan/Devon.
I’ll be releasing a new photograph or two (and accompanying quote from ECHOES OF US!) every Friday and Monday until we run out ;) Help me celebrate by re-blogging and I’ll enter you into the contest to win:
- 1 signed copy of WHAT’S LEFT OF ME (book 1)
- 1 signed copy of ONCE WE WERE (book 2)
- 1 signed ARC of ECHOES OF US (book 3)
I wanted to give you guys options so new readers can win whichever book in the series they need.
I’ll choose a winner at the end of each week and message you.
Everyone go check out vlcphoto's other work! She was really awesome to take these pictures <3 (Thanks, Vania! And huge thanks to Meredith and Brandon for modeling for us)
If you’re looking for the other pics in the series, here’s the link to Pic #1
And here’s the link to Pic #2
You can reblog them to enter, as well!
(please don’t delete this message when re-blogging)